Exilis is FDA cleared for use in non-invasive dermatologic and aesthetic procedures with indications for the treatment of wrinkles and rhytids.
Exilis provides a method (CRT) collagen refill technology in which collagen is remodeled through controlled energy. Delivers dramatic improvement of skin density and dermal thickening.
How this Process Works:
- Collagen fibers are affected by heat and fibers are affected by heat and this starts the unraveling process.
- The focused energy thermally disrupts collagen fibers
- Controlled thermal effect quickly and efficiently separates the collagen fibers.
- The natural healing process stimulates fibroblasts to actively produce new collagen fibers.
- Results are based on using radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen remodeling.